Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thanks Mpumi!

Today was a special day in the PE Office, we celebrated the tenure of my boss Mpumi Lallie (wearing sunglasses above), the Port Elzabeth Site Coordinator for the last 19 months. He will be getting a promotion in the organization, working as a regional coordinator for GRS. The development session with the coaches today was dedicated to him, and the coaches were given the opportunity to speak on what impact Mpumi has had on them in his short time in the role. PE is one of the best GRS sites hands down, with coaches who set the bar as far as effective curriculum delivery, team spirit and meeting targets. Mpumi's time here has made PE even better and the testimonies given by the coaches showed that. They cited his professional approach, no nonsense take on discipline, and the fact that he always challenges the coaches to be the best they can be. I am glad to have worked with Mpumi for a little over 2 months and I wish him nothing but the very best gong forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the Cause!

Thank you for checking out my blog. I am currently fund raising for an internship experience with Grassroot Soccer starting in August 2010. My goal is to raise $5,000 for living expenses and flights (currently at $4,392). I would appreciate your contribution to the cause!
$