Friday, January 14, 2011

Monthly newsletters

Over the last few months I have produced newsletters to document my experience here in Port Elizabeth. These have gone to family, friends, supporters and donors on a monthly basis. Here is a link to the ones I have written so far. Please feel free to have a look.

If you would like to be added to the email list please email me at tchitongo@grassrootsoocer.org. The next newsletter will cover December and January and I expect to send it out in early February.

Best wishes in 2011!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Tinacho. Will the newsletters also be posted online on are they going to be PDF copies..

    ...and thanks for the update. I look forward to reading December and January's additions.

    ReplyDelete

Support the Cause!

Thank you for checking out my blog. I am currently fund raising for an internship experience with Grassroot Soccer starting in August 2010. My goal is to raise $5,000 for living expenses and flights (currently at $4,392). I would appreciate your contribution to the cause!
$