Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bacary Sagna: GRS Ambassador!

 Bacary Sagna (left) with one of the founders of GRS, Methembe Ndlovhu

Bacary Sagna, right-back for the Arsenal football club and the French National Team, recently joined Grassroot Soccer as an ambassador. Bacary had this to say: “In Africa soccer is like a religion. I see that Grassroot Soccer is using the power of the game to improve the lives of many young people across Africa. I am African and I play the beautiful game. So I am very excited to be part of the Grassroot Soccer team”.  

Grassroot Soccer, is an international non-profit, uses the power of the game to educate, inspire and empower young people to live healthy and productive lives.

For the full story click here. Story courtesy of GRSweb.

To make a donation to Grassroot Soccer, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the Cause!

Thank you for checking out my blog. I am currently fund raising for an internship experience with Grassroot Soccer starting in August 2010. My goal is to raise $5,000 for living expenses and flights (currently at $4,392). I would appreciate your contribution to the cause!
$