Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Farewell to Skillz Street


Last week I attended my last few sessions of Skillz Street. After missing the prior week because of torrential rain, it was fantastic to make it back. Our numbers were hovering round 81 girls who all seem to really be loving the program – I have been inspired by the enthusiasm and heart displayed by the girls of Skillz Street! Special mention must go to the coaches that played such an important role in creating the lively atmosphere that exist at Skillz Street. The spirit of the curriculum encourages singing, dancing and tons of fun for the girls – I think we’ve lived up to this, and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the Cause!

Thank you for checking out my blog. I am currently fund raising for an internship experience with Grassroot Soccer starting in August 2010. My goal is to raise $5,000 for living expenses and flights (currently at $4,392). I would appreciate your contribution to the cause!
$