Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A short goodbye to an incredible experience.


To summarize 10 months of memories, unforgettable experiences and inspiration is impossible. I want to however take this opportunity to thank Grassroot Soccer for letting me experience the special work being done in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. I’m happy to have had some input in making the site the best it could possibly be. The fight to reduce new HIV infections is a noble one – I hope organizations like GRS continue getting the spotlight they deserve because of the great work they are doing. Thanks to you for supporting  my blog – it has been a pleasure to write about my South African adventure. Thanks to all those who helped me through moral support and the donations that have all made this experience possible. I am humbled. 

Check out my final GRS newsletter, here.

For more info on GRS visit www.grassrootsoccer.org

Finally, thanks for visiting my blog - I appreciate all +3,332 views!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the Cause!

Thank you for checking out my blog. I am currently fund raising for an internship experience with Grassroot Soccer starting in August 2010. My goal is to raise $5,000 for living expenses and flights (currently at $4,392). I would appreciate your contribution to the cause!
$