Friday, September 10, 2010

the GRS intern class of 2010/2011


Although I haven't met all the GRS interns, I have gathered enough info to know that they are an amazing group of people's who skills and energy will be a great resource to the organization! My fellow interns in PE have taken to the challenge with energy and verve, it promises to be some year.

Follow this link to see all the intern blogsites. They make for some interesting reading. We have interns in Cape Town, Kimberly, Lesotho, Malawi, and Zambia to name a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the Cause!

Thank you for checking out my blog. I am currently fund raising for an internship experience with Grassroot Soccer starting in August 2010. My goal is to raise $5,000 for living expenses and flights (currently at $4,392). I would appreciate your contribution to the cause!
$