Monday, September 27, 2010

updates on the way...

It was a hectic Heritage Day on Friday, with the HCT being an all day event....The event was a whirlwind of action culminating in 189 kids and community members getting tested for HIV...Updates on this event are on the way! stay tuned.

Generation Skillz has also begun in PE. A group of some of our best coaches are getting trained in the curriculum which will target older kids in the 15-19 age group. I am not part of the training but it is being held in our office, so I hope to provide some insights on the development of this brand new initiative which is so necessary.

Moja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the Cause!

Thank you for checking out my blog. I am currently fund raising for an internship experience with Grassroot Soccer starting in August 2010. My goal is to raise $5,000 for living expenses and flights (currently at $4,392). I would appreciate your contribution to the cause!
$