Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Skillz Street in pictures

On December 6th we had our last Skillz Street. I plan on putting out a detailed blog highlighting what each practice was about and my impressions of it later this weekend. But for now here are some pictures from the Red location museum where we had the intervention:

An aerial view of the Red location museum .
Coach Amy leads an energizer with some of the kids:



Coaches, G and Zoe explain the Skillz contract to their group of girls:





The museum in the background:



The Red Location community surrounds the museum:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the Cause!

Thank you for checking out my blog. I am currently fund raising for an internship experience with Grassroot Soccer starting in August 2010. My goal is to raise $5,000 for living expenses and flights (currently at $4,392). I would appreciate your contribution to the cause!
$