Wednesday, December 8, 2010

whew! November was some month. After managing to get through the Skillz Street intervention at the Red Location museum, our second HCT as interns and two one week Holiday Programs I am still standing eager to reflect on what has been a whirlwind month! I will do so one by one and I am working on keeping things up to date as the summer break approaches next week.

I am delighted to be doing this internship and I couldn't have asked for more so far. I am excited to use the lessons I have learned so far in order to continue making a contribution to the Grassroot Soccer site in Port Elizabeth.

Stay tuned for detailed updates.

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the Cause!

Thank you for checking out my blog. I am currently fund raising for an internship experience with Grassroot Soccer starting in August 2010. My goal is to raise $5,000 for living expenses and flights (currently at $4,392). I would appreciate your contribution to the cause!
$